Taken from A Bible Study and True Christianity.
1. True Christianity must line up with the Bible, the word of God. True Christianity pronounces Jesus Christ to be the son of God and believes that He is the only way to salvation and forgiveness.
2. True Christianity will be rejected by the vast majority. This has always been the case throughout history. In Noah’s time only 8 people were saved in the whole world. In Lot’s time only Lot and his family were saved in two cities. The Bible says that our time will be similar to Noah and Lot’s time so it is very likely that the percentage of people saved could be similar.
3. True Christianity will be considered radical by most people. Jesus, the apostles and the prophets were considered radical. The Bible says that Christians are a peculiar people.
4. True Christianity will boldly rebuke and hate evil to such a large extent that those who preach the truth will greatly upset those who are evil. Those who preach truth will suffer persecution as a result.
5. True Christianity will be controversial and cause divisions (Luke 12: 51,52). To cause these divisions major change would have to occur in someone’s life which would upset others.
6. True Christianity will testify that almost everything that almost everyone does is evil.
7. True Christianity will be about true love, which is sharing and caring for others, where the main focus is to proclaim or aid the proclamation of the Gospel.
8. True Christianity will not be conformed to the world by accepting or desiring materialism, money and commercialism as a good thing or a part of life.
9. True Christianity will not be able to be proved wrong, although people may appear to make it sound untrue by arguing against it by using false statements.
10. True Christianity will not be deceptive or misleading or cause people to believe a lie. It will be about honesty and truth. People today are saying misleading things such as that the church is fine. They say people are supposed to be getting healed everywhere and saying they are healed when they are not. This could be compared to a dishonest salesman who says something is great when it does not work in order to get people to accept their product or system.
11. True Christianity is positive about good things and doing God’s will, but it hates evil. It is not like the mainstream that is positive about many evil things. Saying that something evil is good is only leading people to do evil. Many people say that things are fine and that many people are being saved and doing God’s will when this is not true. This is only suppressing the fact that the world is almost totally evil and causing people not to repent.
12. True Christianity has the fruits of commitment to doing God’s will and it will follow the historical example of those who did God’s will such as Jesus, the Apostles and the Prophets. Using your time and money to do God’s will is the purpose of life. The majority don’t do God’s will by working for the corrupt system or spending their money and time on unnecessary things